Actress Ronke Oshodi explains how her daughter almost died of poisoning after drinking hypo
Ronke Oshodi Oke, the popular Nollywood actress, has narrated how her daughter nearly died.
She explained that she was called to her daughter’s school in the middle of the night because her daughter drank hypo.
Ronke, in a video on her Instagram page, said her daughter was taken to three different hospitals for treatment before she felt better.
Calling on parents to be mindful of their children, she also warned the school to ensure that such occurrences were avoided.
According to her, her daughter’s roommate may have deliberately poured hypo in the water she drank.
She said, “My daughter is in university now. About three weeks ago, they called me around 3:45am to say that my daughter Jummy drank hypo. I was like hypo? How will my daughter drink hypo?
”I went to the hospital she was in. She was crying. She wasn’t herself.
“What happened is that maybe her roommate or her friends deliberately poured hypo into the water that she drank. They wanted to kill her.”
Ronke further stated that although she did not mention the name of the school because she does not want to spoil the name of the school, she will not tolerate such occurrence again.
“I am warning the school for the last time. If anything like this happens to my daughter again – I only gave birth to two children – I won’t take it likely,” she said.
View this post on Instagram