SmartPhone Review: Nokia 7 Plus Leaked Specification And Features
Nokia 7 Plus which will be launched at MWC this year, it is expected to come with a lot of features and surprise. According to new Leaks shows that the Nokia 7 Plus will be Nokia first smartphone to feature 18:9 Full view screen display.
It will pack 6-inch, 18:9 resolution display. As for the camera, It will come with 12MP + 13MP Dual-lens Zeiss camera on the back. The rear camera has 2X optical zooming capability.
LEAKED SPECIFICATION OF NOKIA 7 PLUS
- 12MP + 13MP Dual-lens Zeiss rear camera with 2X optical zoom.
- Nokia/Lumia Camera like Pro mode. Bothie.
- Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Aluminium unibody coated to provide Ceramic texture and feel. Dual-color accents on camera and around the edges like Nokia 6 2018.
- Gorilla glass protection on the front
- 6-inch, 18:9 resolution display
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 16MP front Zeiss Camera with Tetracell technology
- 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM
- MicroSD support
Moreover, This Information is reaching to us from a Source In China and does not guarantee 100% accuracy on the specifications listed above. In coming weeks more information about the smartphone will be revealed.